In February, we brought in Lucinda Holt and Steven Krein to discuss the topic “Building a Great Team/Company.”
- Multiple success Serial CEO (recognized as CEO of the Year, Entrepreneur of the Year, etc.)
- Founded and sold TurnTide to Symantec for $28 million in 6 month period
- Grew Destiny Websolutions as CEO from $250k to $25 million in revenue (Lucinda’s bio)
- Health-focused social media expert (The Today Show, CNN, Fox, CNBC, Bloomberg, etc.).
- Founded and led Promotions.com to successful IPO on NASDAQ
- Founder and current CEO of OrganizedWisdom Health (Steven’s bio)
Top 5 Best Practices
- Never delegate hiring to anyone else. Only hire the best people.
- When hiring, create question barriers to weed out the lazy people.
- As an entrepreneur you try to infect people with your idea. They in turn infect others.
- I would rather have someone who is inexperienced and smart than someone who has been-there-done-that.
- To inspire someone is euphoric.